Masmoudi Dance Project
This is your chance to be in an original Masmoudi choreography and to perform as part of the Tribal Remix festival!
Masmoudi company members Charlotte and Hilde will each offer one of their original choreographies for people to learn and also offer the choice to perform it as part of Tribal Remix VI.
For Tribal Remix VI you get a chance to learn one or both of the following choreographies:
- an original tribal fusion choreography by Hilde Cannoodt (workshops take place in London)
- an original finger cymbal choreography by Charlotte Wassell (workshops take place in Brighton)
Please note that there is an option for students to learn the choreography only without performing at the festival.
Performance participants are required to:
- learn the choreography that will be sent by online video links (after the first workshop)
- be present at all designated workshops, either in London with Hilde or in Brighton with Charlotte or both.
- perform as part of Tribal Remix Salon show on Sunday the 28th May 2017
- invest in costuming (we tend to keep any costs to an absolute minimum, if any)
Students are allowed to be either in one or both choreographies. Those that wish to participate in more than one need to be available for all dates. Please be aware that refunds are not possible.
£40 for the workshop session (learning the choreography) - for those that do not wish to perform (open to 20 people)
£75 for 2 workshop sessions - for those that do not wish to perform (open to 20 people/workshop)
£100 for the London or Brighton performance intensives (includes video links and 10 hours of training)
£170 for 2 choreographies (includes video links for both choreographies and 20 hours of training in London and Brighton)
please note: fee does not include costume costs
Payment in instalments is possible!
All performers receive a free video of their performance at Tribal Remix Salon.
We have a no refunds policy, please make sure you check all dates carefully before making a booking.
11th March 2017: 1pm - 5pm: learning the choreography (open to 20 people)
6th May 2017: 11am - 2pm & 3-6pm: performance intensive (open to 12 people)
19th March 2017: 1pm - 5pm: learning the choreography (open to 20 people)
23rd April 2017: 11am - 2pm & 3-6pm: performance intensive (open to 12 people)
The Dance Station
unit 4, 57, North Street
Portslade (near Brighton) - (map)
The North London Music Academy
15, Pratt Mews
NW1 0AD (map)
6th May: to be confirmed (London central)
videos of Masmoudi Performance Project at Tribal Remix V (September 2016)
Powered by Squarespace.