For more info on accommodation, please click here.
Please note that all fees are intended per person. If you wish to bring a partner who wishes to participate in all activities except for the dance classes, this is possible.
If you are living in Kigali and want to participate in the dance classes, this is possible also! Please get in touch with Hilde about price information.
Included in this fee:
- daily fusion belly dance lessons taught by Hilde Cannoodt
- daily morning yoga taught by Hilde Cannoodt and local guest teachers
- daily traditional Rwandan dance lessons with live drumming taught by director of Intayoberana Aline Sangwa
- a daytrip to Akagera Safari Park
- experience an evening of authentic traditional Kinyarwandan dance at Intayoberana's rehearsals
- experience an afternoon bellydance class with the children at Root Foundations
- be part of the Root Foundations Talent Show (performance option is optional, either group performances or solo performances)
- a visit to the Genocide Memorial Center in Gisozi
- a Sunday brunch and swim at Hotel Des Milles Collines
- transport to and from the airport, transport to all of the above mentioned activities
- accommodation and breakfast at the Kagugu apartment
Not included in this fee:
- flight to and from Kigali
- food (apart from brunch at Hotel Des Mille Collines)
- travel insurance
- visa costs ($30 to be paid upon entry - this fee is not for everyone, please check here if you need to pay this fee or not)
- costs of any vaccinations such as yellow fever, malaria pills,...
- any of the optional activities mentioned on the timetable such as evening dinners and drinks
How to book
If you would like to book, please fill in the booking form by clicking on the button above. After submitting you will be receiving a confirmation email within 24hrs with information on how to make payment. A deposit of £150 will be required to secure your place within 7 days of receiving this confirmation email. Details for payment will be sent to you via email. You'll also be given a payment plan as payments can be made gradually over a 6 month period. (this duration will decrease if bookings are made less than 6 months before the start of the retreat) all payments need to be received by 31st December 2018